About Me

My photo
Hi! So I'm a total noobie when it comes to blogging, so bear with me because this is going to be a work in progress (duh, aren't all blogs a work in progress?) Anyway, I'm a 22 year old college student finishing my last semester of my undergraduate degree. I'm starting this blog for a class but I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy it so much I'll keep up with it long after. But enough about me...onto the blog!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Poor Mattie... she's still itchy and chewing at herself because of her skin allergies despite the steroid injection she got yesterday. On top of that, the steroids are making her drink more water and have to use the bathroom more often. Last night I let her sleep on top of a water resistant blanket on top of my bed as usual. I'm glad I have been taking that precaution because sure enough, she wet the bed. Luckily I caught it as soon as it happened and none of it soaked through to my actual bed. I think I must have startled her in her sleep when I got up to use the bathroom.

This picture isn't totally related, but it's a picture of Mattie chillin out in her usual spot (on top of the weather resistant blanket) with me while I do some homework in my room:

She's awfully hard to say no to...just look at that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment